Malamig Park Resort started with 3 swimming pools with picnic huts. It was strategically filled with different kind of trees like acacia tree, narra, mulawin, mahogany, mango, tamarind, guava, santol, chico and other fruit trees and plenty of coconut trees which creates a cool ambiance and refreshing air for relaxation for their Guest. The resort has a different kind of swimming pools, whether for adventure, for keeping fit, for kids and specially for better relaxation.
410 Malamig, Bustos, Bulacan
- Alon – Alon Wavepool – Non-stop surf and swirl waves awaits the adventurous guests in the wave pool. Those who want to just relax can simply sit or lie down on the pool coast while enjoying the splashing of waves on the beach-like shore.
- Octopool - Kids will have a lot of fun wading in this kiddie pool and gliding in its colorful slides. Or they can hop into the adjoining tub to play with the bubbling water.
- Dolphin Pool – A children pool with a towering waterfall flanked with two dolphin fountains and twin slides. Behind the waterfall is a petite wading pool for the little kids.
- Adult Pool- Tailored-fit for the gutsy guests who want to plunge into deeper water (no diving please), this 7-ft deep-end pool allows the swimmer to be totally submerged in the water and do their acrobatic underwater moves.
- Adult Slide pool 1 -Test your swimming stamina in this spacious pool. This pool is complete with 2 slides and beach-like shore.
- Adult Slide Pool 2 -This pool has 2 curvy slides that will surely excite daring guests.
- Big Private Pool- Enjoy the company of your friends in exclusive fashion. This infinity pool that cascades into the surrounding shallow wading pool is available to a big group (around 25-30) in a fenced area complete with a toilet and bath, small air-con room and picnic tables.
- Small Private Pool- This kidney-shape pool can accommodate about 5-10 persons. It comes with a gazebo.
- Mushroom Pool- This 2-foot deep Kiddie Pool features mushroom shaped falls and 2 slides.
- Cottage Sheds
- Nipa Huts
- Fucntion Hall
- Fiesta Aurora Pavillion
- Private Rooms
Entrance Fee Rates: