Sitio Lucia Resort is a dinosaur-swimming pool-themed park resort located in Sta. Maria, Bulacan. Apart from a resort, it is also a training facility accredited by the Department of Tourism. It has complete and modern facilities for trainings, seminar, teambuilding and conference.
The giant replica of dinosaurs surely attracts the children. I’m sure Jacob will definitely enjoy visiting this resort. Can’t wait to see his face looking at these gigantic creatures.
Km. 40 Fidel de Jesus St., Pulong Buhanging, Sta. Maria, Bulacan (how to get there?)
- Dinosaur theme park
- Swimming pools
- 33 Rooms (10 Cabanas, 11 Lucia I Rooms, 12 Lucia II Rooms) and 2 Dormitories
- Team-buidling obstacle course
- Game room with 3 billiard tables
- KTV music lounge
- Bar and restaurant
- Convenience store
- Food court
- Food stalls
- First aid centre
- Cabanas are six pax sharing, Air-conditioned Rooms, 3 pc. washrooms
- Lucia I Hotel rooms are 2 pax sharing, Air-conditioned rooms, television, ini-refrigerator.
- Standard rooms include 2 single beds and a 3 pc. washroom.
- Deluxe rooms include 1 queen size bed, a 4 pc. washroom, and premium view.
ADULT | KID (below 4ft height)
- DAYTIME (8:00AM – 5:00PM): PhP | PhP
- NIGHT TIME (3:00PM – 12:00MN): PhP | PhP
- OVERNIGHT (6:00PM – 7:00AM): PhP | PhP
- 24HR (Starts at 8:00AM &/or 6:00PM): PhP | PhP